Complaint Procedure


If You Have a Complaint

We always endeavour to provide the very best service to our customers. However, if there is that rare occasion, where you are not completely satisfied with the job please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the situation. We offer a 1 year guarantee on our labour and we pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship. So if we haven’t lived up to your standards then we do want to know.

By phone – 0131 553 2599  or 07866 013 195
By email –
By post – 27 Summerside Place, Edinburgh Eh6 4NY

Our Complaints Procedure

Please inspect any work and if you are not entirely satisfied with the job then please contact us and we will get back to you to arrange an appointment for someone to come and asses if something has gone wrong and where necessary rectify the situation.

Step 1 – On receiving your complaint we will contact you to arrange an appointment for one of our partners / engineers to come and look at the issue.  We will aim to contact you the very day we receive the complaint but this may not always be possible due to weekends or holidays. We will always get back to you within 2 days of receiving the complaint.

Step 2 – When we arrive we will inspect the issue and aim to rectify it that day. We will keep you up to date with progress and discuss with you if another visit is required.

Step 3 – We will investigate internally if there is anything that we can avoid any similar issues in the future. We are committed to providing the highest quality workmanship and customer services to our customers and are always striving to improve our services.

Step 4 – If at this stage you are still not entirely satisfied then one of the Partners (Blair Cormack or James Cormack) will be in touch with you to discuss how we can resolve the situation.

Step 5 – Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Truster trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website – Disputer Resolution Ombudsman.