DGS – Business as Normal (well as normal as we can be given the world at the moment!)
Our engineers are still working and healthy so if you are in need of our services please do give us a call.
However, given the need to travel from house to house we have taken the following precautions to safeguard you, our engineers and the general population therefore before and after visiting your property our engineers will –
- Ask you to confirm you or anyone in your house don’t have any flu or coronavirus type symptoms and are self isolating.
- Our engineers are carrying gloves, antibacterial spray & wipes, hand soap and hand gel and they will:
- gel hands before entering your property.
- Wash any appliances and surfaces that they touch without gloves while carrying out the job.
- Wash their hands before leaving and use antibacterial gel on leaving the property.
- Ask you to try and give them 2 meters space to carry out the job.
- Ask you to call us if you develop any symptoms within 5 days of us being there. We will of course let you know if one of our engineers develops any symptoms.
It’s difficult and unprecedented times but if we work together and follow all the advice then we have the best chance of making sure we stay safe.