Domestic Gas Services – Serving Edinburgh & the Lothians
Domestic Gas Services is a partnership established in 2007 by an ex-British Gas engineer and his son. Over the past 10 years they have established a large customer base through hard work, dedication and exceptional reputation. And we are proud be endorsed by the Which? Trusted trader scheme, this means our business has been assessed by Which? Trading standards professionals.
We are specialist Gas engineers who service, install and repair all gas boilers, fires, cookers and hobs in and around Edinburgh and the Lothian’s. Our engine
We also provide landlord and letting services including Annual Landlords Safety Certificates (CPP12’s) for all gas appliances as well as maintenance, fault finding and emergency services.
Phone 0131 553 2599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for standard prices or to arrange a free quotation.
See our contact us page to visit our shop location in the Newhaven area.
Services we currently offer are:
- Boiler Installation
- Fire Installation
- Disconnect fire, cookers or hobs
- Boiler Repairs
- Fire Repairs
- Install Cooker and Hobs
- Warm Air Unit
- Living Flame Fire Specialist
- Replacement or Relocate radiators
- Landlord Safety Inspection, Annual Safety Certificates ( CP12’s)
- Central heating alterations
- LPG registered engineer
Gas Specialists with experience thats ensures getting even the trickiest job done – With over 40 years of experience being passed through our business, you can be assured that the service you receive will be of the highest quality. We pride ourselves on our dedication, integrity, and honesty which comes from this family business, see for your self – meet the team.
Our business depends highly on our reputation and we aim to provide our customers with the best possible service every time. Please look around our site and if you have any questions or would like a quote please do not hesitate to get in touch.
DGS – Business as Normal (well as normal as we can be given Pandemic)
Our Coronavirus Update
Our engineers are still working and healthy so if you are in need of our services please do give us a call.
However, given the need to travel from house to house we have taken the following precautions to safeguard you, our engineers and the general population therefore before and after visiting your property our engineers will –
- Ask you to confirm you or anyone in your house don’t have any flu or coronavirus type symptoms and are self isolating.
- Our engineers are carrying gloves, antibacterial spray & wipes, hand soap and hand gel and they will:
- gel hands before entering your property.
- Wash any appliances and surfaces that they touch without gloves while carrying out the job.
- Wash their hands before leaving and use antibacterial gel on leaving the property.
- Ask you to try and give them 2 meters space to carry out the job.
- Ask you to call us if you develop any symptoms within 5 days of us being there. We will of course let you know if one of our engineers develops any symptoms.
It’s difficult and unprecedented times but if we work together and follow all the advice then we have the best chance of making sure we stay safe.