Vacancy for a Domestic Gas Safe Engineer
Edinburgh and surrounding area
Company – Domestic Gas Services
Start – As soon as possible
Salary £24,000 – £28,000
Are you a qualified gas safety engineer who is interested in working with an established, growing business? We are a small family run business with an excellent reputation that supplies gas services to domestic homes in the Edinburgh and surrounding area.
We are looking to expand our enthusiastic team by adding a full time Gas Safe qualified engineer who can work confidently on their own, has a proven track record and good customer skills.
The position requires a full driving licence. Applicants must have a can-do positive attitude.
The type of work we carry out includes,
– Central heating & boilers – fault finding, repair, installation and servicing
– Gas hob and oven fault finding, installation, repair and disconnection
– Gas fire, servicing, fault finding, installation, repair and disconnect – Landlord safety certificates
Please note we are only interested in fully qualified gas engineers with experience in these areas that are able to attend jobs independently, have a proven high standard of work with good customer skills. Reliability, organisation and computer skills essential!
- To be Gas safe registered and ACS qualified with a minimum of CCN1, CEN1, HTR1 and CPA1 and experience of servicing, fault finding and repair.
- Have a valid flue gas analysis certificate
- Minimum 3 year experience as a gas safe engineer
- Own hand tools preferable
Company vehicle supplied
To apply for the position please email email@example.com